New Sybiz Vision 13.23
The new Sybiz Vision has been in the market place now for over 18 months. Each release comes jam packed with new features and functions. The interface is lighter and brighter and combined with the SQL database gives users a fantastic user experience.
We encourage you to have a chat to PBT about upgrading from Sybiz Vision Classic to take advantage of these new features. A few feature highlights are listed below. Click on each of the links to view a video of that function.
- Quick Launch - Gives you the ability to launch various parts of the software without accessing the main menu.
- Vision Search -A great search functionality within the software that can be customised depending on your needs.
- Change Log - A favourite module from Sybiz Visipay is now available in Sybiz Vision. This module allows you to track changes within the software
- Inventory Quantity Analytic - The Inventory Quantity Analytic provides more information than the standard product list to enable more detail to be seen prior to drilling down into products.
- Sales and Purchase Transaction Templates- Templates can be tied to individual suppliers and customers or available to all - the choice is yours. Pricing can be dictated from the templates or determined based on the real time pricing information in Sybiz Vision.
- Offset Reallocations - Gives you the ability to reallocate payments and receipts to another transaction.
- Manufacture on Delivery - Also known as kits in Sybiz Vision Classic, this feature allows you to have individual items come together at point of sale and combine them into one inventory item.
- Head Office/Branch Office Processing -If you deal with chains of related customers where orders, deliveries and invoices may be centralised, de-centralised or both then Head Office/ Branch Office processing can determine which account to deliver to and which account to invoice irrespective of whether the order was placed by a branch or head office.
- Finance Charge Processing- The powerful & flexible Finance Charges feature uses a wizard based approach to help automate the process of imposing finance charges on customers whose accounts have exceeded their trading terms.
There have been so many enhancements it's hard to list them all! Head over to the Sybiz Vision Playlist on PBT's YouTube channel for video demonstrations.
New Third Party Products
The new technology base, has opened new development opportunities and a range of new third party modules that have hit the market. Two of the stand-out's to date are a dashboard reporting module and a cash management/cashflow forecasting module. Click on the following links to read more about these two modules.